Monday 7 September 2015

Colour Q Challenge

Today's card has been made for this week's Colour Q challenge.



I started with the new Stampin' Up! thicker white card for card bases.  I then die cut using the Flower Flair die set one of the larger flowers in the Rich Razzleberry.  I then cut into this to make more defined petals cutting some wedges out around the flower.   I then used the thinner centre die in Rich Razzleberry again I layered this onto the larger flower.


Using the dotty stamp from the Perfect Pennant stamp set I stamped using Wisteria Wonder then using the smaller centre die from the Flower Flair set and raised it on a foam dot layered it onto the flower centre.  I then used one of the Antique Faceted button and a Glue Dot to adhere this.


I stamped the tag in Wisteria Wonder using Pinstripe from My Favorite Things and die cut this using a Pierced Tag die from Die-namics.  I layered black Bazzill card behind. The fern leave is Pool Party and I used the Bouquet Bigz die to make this.   The 'hello' is also black Bazzill card die cut using the Hello You set from SU. 


Inside is a die cut stitched mat and more of the die cut centres I used for the flower on the front, one each in Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.  Rhinestones have been added to embellish and a Rich Razzleberry Candy Dot. 

Why not head over to the Colour Q blog HERE and see some other great inspirational cards. 


Take care of you. 

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment