Wednesday 2 September 2015

Day 2 Of My Monochromatic Series

Welcome to day 2 of my Stampin' Up! Project Life monochromatic series of card making.  Stampin' Up! And Becky Higgins teamed up together to make some amazing PL sets and for this mini series I am using Love Story.  Here is today's card.



I have used both the 6x4 and 4x3 cards for inside and out and added some sequin and Tim Holtz stickers to embellish.  Inside I used Smokey Slate to layer the 4x3 card and added a silver foil heart for balance and dimension.

I love this card, although a large sentiment it stays simple and classy.  I hope you have enjoyed this card.  This is Day 2 of 5, to see Day 1 scroll down to the previous blog and I hope you come back tomorrow to see Day 3.  Take care of you.

Pauline x


No comments:

Post a Comment