Saturday 5 September 2015

Day 5 of my Stampin' Up! Project Life Monochromatic Mini Series

Phew, that is a mouthful of a heading, a bit like a tongue twister lol.  So, welcome to the final day of this mini series.  I have loved making these cards and I hope you have enjoyed seeing them.  So without further adieu here is the Day 5 card.


Back to my signature use of pegs lol, it had to be done didn't it?


I used a silver Sharpie to colour the sticker from the accessory pack and placed this onto some velum. Tim Holtz Ideology stickers have also been added along with sequin from the accessory pack and a silver foil heart to embellish.


Inside the 4x3 card has been layered onto black Bazzill card stock and another heart added to embellish.

I hope you have enjoyed this mini series, I know I have.  Back tomorrow with another card, this one most likely to be full of colour lol.  Take care of you.

Pauline x



No comments:

Post a Comment