Friday 4 September 2015

Stampin' Up! Project Life Card

Day 4 already!  How did that happen ?  Welcome, welcome to this mini series using the beautiful and elegant Love Story Project Life Collection from Stampin' Up!  I hope you are enjoying these cards as much as I have loved making them.


I have used the 6x4 and 4x3 cards and used the stickers and sequin from the accessory collection to embellish the card.


I have also used a Tim Holtz sentiment sticker from his Ideology range.  The flags and sticker were also stapled using the Stampin' Up! stapler.


The inside card has been layered onto black Bazzill card and also onto a white die cut base.  A silver foil punched heart has been added for embellishment.

If you would like to see  ,  and  click the links and this will take you directly there, or simply scroll down and find them below.  I hope to see you back tomorrow for the last day of this mini monochromatic series.  Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment