Sunday 18 October 2015

Home Decor

Sorry I have been MIA for a while.  Life is very busy right now and I have been very ill so when I get home from work I'm exhausted. 

That said I have made a couple of gifts for my daughter's partner. 



He has a couple of gorgeous dogs who he adores. So these gifts he truly lives. 

I'm also about to begin a new endeavour in my life; I'm going to train in Bowen Therapy. So I have been busy moving my spaces around at home so I can have a therapy table in place for my Guinea-pigs, I mean clients lol. Well not paying clients just yet, it's me who should be paying them for letting me practice on them.  So I made a frame for myself too 


I hope you are all busy with your Halloween and Christmas crafting. 

Take care of you. 

Pauline x 



No comments:

Post a Comment